THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONA...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE:MONDAY, 24TH AUGUST 2015.

THEME: THE MAN WHO ABIDES WITH GOD

TEXT: Psalms 15:1-5
1 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved..

MEMORY VERSE: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalms 91:1

MESSAGE:
Brethren carefully study the above Psalm and check yourself, are you really qualified to abide in the tabernacle of the Lord or dwell in His holy hill? If truly you will be sincere with yourself, you will know that in your heart of hearts, you are not qualified.

If we look at verse 3 “… he that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.”

At this juncture, let me ask, how many of you are sincere with their neighbours especially when you engage in business or anything that involves money yet you are a Pastor, leader, worker etc.
The question again is: Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

PRAYER POINTS:
* Please pray with each verse of Psalm 15 as the spirit leads you.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.