THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 22ND JULY 2015.

THEME: PUT YOUR TALENT TO USE 

TEXT: Matthew 19:13 says, “And he called his ten servants and delivered them ten pounds and said unto them, occupy till I come.”
MEMORY VERSE: Luke 19:11-27

MESSAGE:
The all powerful God created man and deposited in him everything he needs to tame nature to his advantage. There is no human on earth that does not have one talent or the other except it has not been discovered. It is therefore imperative that we use whatever gift God has given us to serve the Lord and thus fulfill His purpose in our life. 

There are many departments in the Chosen, all designed to strengthen and edify the body of Christ. This is in keeping with our threefold vision. You cannot be coming to service and going without any commitment. First, you must be baptized by immersion before you are qualified to be a worker in the Chosen.

We are created to serve the Lord and please Him, so in which area are you serving Him? Are you a worker? In which department do you function? Do not allow your talents to lie fallow; rather activate it for the gospel of the kingdom. It is never the will of God that any one should be idle in the church. Whether you are educated or not, you have a talent, so you have no excuse why you should not work for God.

Let nothing prevent you from using your God given talent productively for the growth of our church. Nothing must stop you, not your business nor career because you will leave it someday as you embark on the journey to your long home. if you have no time to work for God now, you will have time to cry hard I known in hellfire, but God forbid.

We also should understand that The Lord’s Chosen operates round the clock and so a lot of hands are needed in any capacity that you can be of use. Have you hidden your talent in a napkin? Untie it now before you are called any unproductive servant.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray and ask God to reveal where He wants you to work for Him. 
* Pray against any spirit hindering you from serving God. 

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.