THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 21ST JULY 2015.

THEME: DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED

TEXT: John 14:1-2
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

MEMORY VERSE:
Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.Joshua 1:7 

MESSAGE:
Heavenly race is neither 100 meter race nor relay race but a continuous one until one dies in the Lord or be raptured. It is not an easy road, but with God all things are possible and he that shall endure to the end, shall be saved.

You should never give in to the lie of the devil on what you have ‘missed’ following the Lord. You see your former friends or partners dress to kill, in their porch cars, in good looking houses, in fact in real money and you may be wondering if you should not join them and enjoy life to its fullest. They may be telling you exaggerated stories of their wealth and advising you to take it easy with your Christian life.

It could be that you are doing your best in preaching the word, obey God yet things are hard for you – no food, no money to pay house rent, no money to pay your children school fees and your business is not moving at all while sinners you know too well are making progress, do not be discouraged. Keep on doing the will of God and wait for His own time. Maybe you are childless after so many years of waiting for the Lord, keep moving forward for Christ. He knows the best for you.

We should learn to praise God and thank Him when we are weighed down. The 21st century has thrown a lot of things at us – all promoting evil and wickedness in line with the program of the antichrist. Technology now rules the world from tablets to smart phones with ungodly apps. If you can not run with others in acquiring these gadgets, do not feel you have lost out because they will soon fade away.
Genuine believers are not competing with the world – from the living room to the kitchen, to the store house, to the bank you should not be dismayed if you cannot afford this luxury. No matter the beauty of this world, our master Jesus has promised us a better and secure future in heaven, so be comforted by this.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray and ask God to give you victory over worry and anxiety. 

* Cry unto God and ask Him to open the book of remembrance for you. 

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.