THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: SATURDAY, 27TH JUNE 2015.
THEME: BEWARE! GOD'S JUDGEMENT IS COMING!

TEXT: 2 Peter 2:9
9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

MEMORY VERSE:
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27

MESSAGE:
Whatever seed one sows here on earth is waiting for one at the end of life. The Bible made us to understand that every action of man, every vain word spoken, every disobedience will be made open on the last day and punished accordingly. The days are numbered, the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, which of course is the rapture of the saints is at hand.
The signs of His coming are already with us. The trumpet will soon sound. When the trumpet sounds and the saints are raptured whoever remains here on earth will face the torments of anti-christ. Death will be taken away. Where will you belong? Will you be among the saints to be raptured or the people that will remain to face the torments of anti-christ? The choice is yours now.
It is advisable you judge yourself now so that you will not be judged. It is important you cover every loopholes in your life that will likely make you to miss the rapture of the saints.
Remember also that death can knock at anybody's door at any time. When death comes, the chance of repentance or amendments is taken away. You need to beware and careful of what you are doing. Now the time of grace is available we should straighten our relationship with God before it becomes too late.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God will search you and flush out any iota of sin in your life.

* Ask God to help you not to miss the rapture of the saints.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 
AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.