THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: THURSDAY, 25TH JUNE 2015.
THEME: DO YOUR BEST TO PLEASE GOD.
TEXT: Matthew 19:16-17
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

MEMORY VERSE:
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2

MESSAGE:
The pragramme of God for man is that while living here on earth man will work to please God and go back to the creator. How have you please God?
In the text above, our Lord Jesus Christ told the rich young man who asked him what to do to inherit the kingdom of God to keep the commandment, and to use his wealth to take care of poor and then follow Christ for evangelism. The Bible made us to understand that there is jubilation in have for every sinner that repents. If you are able to win soul for the Kingdom of God, the host of angel in heaven will be jubilating for your actions. God will be pleased with you.
God will also be pleased with you if you are obedient to his words. you are commissioned to spread the gospel all over the world. You will please God if you continue to evangelise and bring people to the knowledge of God.
God will continue to bless you if you serve Him by keeping the commandments and winning souls for the kingdom.
PRAYER POINTS:

* Pray that God will touch everyone you preached the gospel to repent.

* Ask God to always give you the word to preach.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:

If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,

kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.

Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, Stealing, Arm Robbery, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 
AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.