THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: TUE, 19TH MAY 2015.
THEME: CRYING TO GOD, A WAY OF OBTAINING RESULT.

MEMORY VERSE:
God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. Psalm 62:11

TEXT: Psalm 61:1-2
1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

MESSAGE
When does a child usually cry to his father whenever he is in need of his attention? Yes, he cries when he is sick, thirsty, countenance appears not to be pleased with his attitude in that case, he cries to be forgiven. God is our father and we are all children of the Most High, it is expected of us to always behave like a child in our relationship with Him. Whatever the situation may be, we must cry to Him - not cry unto other

gods, but to Him only - not fall out with Him because He is expected to have delivered us, but still look unto Him, and wait upon Him, - not speak to Him in a cold and a careless manner, but cry to Him with the greatest imputunity and fervency of spirit, as one that will not let Him go except He blesses us. Weeping and crying from the heart quickens praying, and not deaden it. David cried to be led to the Rock - the Rock which is too high for him to get up to unless he was helped. God's power and promises are a rock that is higher than us. This rock is Christ; they are safe that are in Him. We cannot get upon this rock unless God by His power leads us.

PRAYER POINTS:
* My dearest Lord, my prayer today is that you lead me to the rock where I will be seperated from my troubles and my afflictions shall be no more in Jesus name, Amen.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.

Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)

Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:

If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:

Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 

AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.