THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: MON, 27TH APRIL 2015.
THEME: THE LORD WILL HELP YOU


MEMORY VERSE:
But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries. Exodus 23:22

TEXT: Isaiah 41:9-11
9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will

uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

MESSAGE
Today God has come down to encourage you and He is saying that He will help you. I don't know what is making you to be afraid and fearful. Do you lack the basic things of life? Are you sick? Is the landlord pursuing you because you cannot pay the house rent? Do you have children but no money to train them? Are you afflicted with HIV or any of the terminal diseases etc, don't worry, God says He will help you and you know that He cannot lie, whatever He says He is able to fulfill. He said in our text above that He has Chosen you: Note, before He chooses you, there is something special about you that made Him to choose you.
You did not force Him to choose you but for the reasons best known to Him, He decided to choose you and because He has Chosen you, He said, do not be dismayed, He will help you. Because He has set to help you, all that were incensed (angry), may be since you became a Chosen, they have been mocking you. God says He will put them to shame and confound them.

Brethren, this is not the first time, two years ago, did they not mock us and made a caricature of us but today what is happening? God has confounded and put them to shame. Now, those of them that mocked us are coming back to us to do restitution, so don't be afraid, just live right, once you live right, leave the rest to God. He has promised to help you and He will surely do that. Very shortly laughter will fill your mouth.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Whatever you are passing through, God has promised to help you, now ask Him to help you
* Pray and cancel every spirit of anxiety in your life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.

Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)

Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:

If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:

Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 

AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.