THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

T
HE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: EVERY PERSON IS GIFTED, EXPLOIT YOUR POTENTIAL.

TEXT: Psalms 139:14
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

MEMORY VERSE: Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. John 15:15

MESSAGE:
Christians are new creations whom God has made for a special purpose. You are the only one suitable for the purpose of your creation. He has given every one a good measure of faith and talent for the fulfillment of one’s creation. Everyone is properly gifted for the purpose of his or her creation.

In the text above, the Bible made us to understand that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. According to Merriam Webster dictionary means extremely good, unusually good and admirable.

You that are reading this Devotional Guide this morning are created with extremely good and admirable talent that needs to be tapped. Talent does not come out unless it is exploited. The person who has a talent does not know it unless he is challenged to use his brain and hand to do something which other people may have not done. It is only when one make attempt on something he knows his ability or otherwise to do the task.

Do not hide yourself when other people are doing something. always come out and do something either for yourself or for the community through that you will know the area you are gifted. Clowning and jesting is now a money spinning industry in the country. It is putting food on the table of many youths, making them popular to eat and dine with kings. Do not waste your talent.

In the memory verse, our Lord Jesus Christ called us friends. He said He has given all He got from the father to us. That which Christ has given to us needs to be exploited. Do not waste time in doing so, God will bless you.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God should open your spiritual eye to see the talent deposited in you.
* Ask God to bless your hand work to make it prosper.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.