EX-SORCERER REPENTS AND MEETS GOD IN CHOSEN.







My name is Brother Obadiah Adamu, I joined Choose on 12th October 2018 and hails from Kaduna state, Goni-Gora Autonomous.

I used to have itching of the body and whenever I scratch it blood will come out. I have been to several places for solution but all to no avail. Then a Chosen brother visited me and prayed for me, he also took me to Church were I heard undiluted words of God from the pulpit of power. Ever since then the itching body stopped instantly.

Also, I used to see strange things like blood in my parlour, dead people, I started using charms to protect myself from all these strange demonic attacks. But as I joined Chosen, repented of my sins, stopped using charms and surrender everything to the God of Chosen, my life have not remained same.

I am here with the charms so that they will be burnt to the glory of God and to the downfall of Satan. Finally I pray for my G.O, heaven at last and all the Chosen ones heaven at last .

Chosen praise the Lord.

Excerpt From  #Abuja2018 Crusade.

#PstLazarusMouka

From the Stables of Chosen Online Media Crew, Thelord Chosen Fct Abuja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.