How God saved me and my family from armed robbers attack

HOW GOD SAVED ME AND MY FAMILY FROM ARMED ROBBERS ATTACK 



Bro Goddey Boye, is thanking God for saving his life and that of her wife from the hands of sea pirates that came to rob them of their valuables.

It was on the 8th of this month at about 2am, I heard a knock at my door, before I could stand up, to know who was knocking, the door has already been broken and I saw group of boys (sea pirates) trooping in. Immediately they entered, they asked me, "where is the money?" And I replied them that, "there's no money for them here in this house." So they started shooting but the bullet wasn't entering me neither my wife, after they might have tried their best to shoot us and it didn't work out for them, they just signaled themselves and left.


While they were shooting, a little baby was lying down on top of the bed, the bullets surrounded this baby but, didn't hurt him or penetrate into his body.


Indeed, this God has proven to me that he's Great.

Praise the Lord!

From the stables of Online Revivalist Crew, Bayelsa State Chapter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.