God of Chosen grants woman triplet


GOD OF CHOSEN GRANTS WOMAN TRIPLET


There is always an exclusive Joy felt in the presence of God's children whenever a new thing happen; today's own was very exceptional as the family of Bro and Sis Peter whom God blessed with triplets joined the brethren to celebrate God's goodness in their lives.

Our media Crew seized this chance to interview our dearly beloved and these were captured;

Our names are; Bro Peter and Sis Amaka Aniekwe resident in Peter Aniekwe street, Ayetoro Ijaniki, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are very happy for the goodness of God in our lives.


God blessed us with triplets whose names are; Bro Felix Ugochukwu Peter, Bro Fredrick Uchechukwu Peter and Bro Franklin Uzochukwu Peter.
We Joined Chosen in October 2003 in Lagos.
From The Wife's Angle;
I got married in the year 2000 and gave birth in the year 2002.

After my first baby, I had a dream were I was told that I took them unawares, that was why I had that baby that I will not be able to have another baby. After that, I started having miscarriages and challenges of child bearing and still birth. After coming to Chosen in the year 2003, I had another baby in the year 2004 but the  baby still came with miscarriages and challenges but God of Chosen saw me through after a few years.

Today, I am a mother of 7 children and I am here today to dedicate my triplets to the glory of God of the Chosen people.
Her Husband's Words;
My name is Bro Peter Aniekwe.
A man who could not pay his house rent is now a multi billionaire. Blessed with cars, houses, lands etc; all because I am a Chosen.
Sis Amaka Continued Thus;
My heart is full of joy, I am going to double my Service to Him and serve Him with all my strength. Thank you Lord whose divine blessings was shown because of me. I promised God that if only He will do this for me, I will give him a Two Hundred Thousand Naira (#200000). He gave me Jara (bonus) and added one to the twins I asked from him. He gave me triplets, I am therefore doubling it to a Four Hundred Thousand Naira (#400000).
My family is very proud to be Chosen and we pray that God's presence will never depart from the Lord's Chosen Church.
We wish all the Chosen Heaven at last Last in Jesus name Amen.


Chosen is blessed!

You can watch the full testimony here via
https://bit.ly/2GVuv3M

ARE YOU ALSO BARREN?
Come and receive your own MIRACLE BABIES as The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries Presents, a Biennial  Int'l Crusade titled:  "... AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED"

Date: Saturday  16th and Sunday 17th June, 2018.

Venue: Chosen  Revival Ground,  Along Oshodi Apapa Express Way, Ijesha,  Lagos,  Nigeria.

Ministering: Pastor Lazarus Muoka.
(God's General and Apostle of Holiness and  Revivalist)

DON'T  MISS IT .

From the stables of Chosen Online Media Crew, International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.

#PstLazarusMuoka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.