18 YEARS YOKE OF BARRENNESS CRUSHED!

18 YEARS YOKE OF BARRENNESS CRUSHED!


The wonders of God of Chosen was felt once again in the family of Sister Ebere Amaka Anaele who came to The Lord's Chosen with a corroded yoke of 18 years barrenness but was healed on making supplications to the feet of our master, Jesus in Chosen.


Hear her testimony;

It was two years ago that I testified of how God delivered me from 18 years delay in conception and blessed my family with a bouncing baby girl. Now God blessed us again with twins and granted me a safe delivery.
I came to Chosen with a closed womb, all efforts to get solutions to it from the Physicians proved abortive as my case was seen as one which not even a doctor can cure.

I was directed to Chosen where solutions are given to such life threatening challenges.
Lo And behold; I came and heard my Daddy in the Lord ministration, Pastor Lazarus Muoka, who made a declaration concerning my case and only Amen settled the matter.

Today, I am a proud mother to a three Healthy  children; a twin and a baby.
All these I got because I became a Chosen.
I want to return all glories to this only good God who out of His infinite mercies, have decided to put Joy unspeakable in my mouth and my family.
We're very happy to be a Chosen and we pray Heaven at last to all the Chosen families in Jesus name Amen.

Chosen is blessed!

ARE YOU ALSO BARREN?

Come and receive your own miracle babies as The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries presents a Biennial  Int'l Crusade titled:  "... AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED"

Date: Saturday  16th and Sunday 17th June, 2018.

Venue: Chosen  Revival Ground,  Along Oshodi Apapa Express Way, Ijesha,  Lagos,  Nigeria.

Ministering: Pastor Lazarus MUOKA.
God's General and Apostle of Holiness and  Revivalist.

DON'T  MISS IT .

#PstLazarusMuoka.

From the stables of Chosen Online Media Crew, International Headquarters Lagos, Nigeria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.