HOW GOD SAVED ME AND MY FOUR OTHER BRETHREN FROM A GHASTLY AUTOCRASH








My name is Pastor Oliver Amaechi, I joined this great ministry in 2004. One fateful morning, I and my other four brethren were travelling from Port Harcourt to Lagos for the Pastor's Easter meeting. On reaching to shagamu, a thought came to me that if I die now what will become of my wife and family?

 As I had the ministration, I vehemently rebuked the thought and declared who I am, all of sudden, the front tyre bursted, I started struggling with the car steering and the car somersaulted and eventually stopped.

By the grace of God, the five of us came out of the car alive with just a little scratch on my hand.

People around there were surprised as we all came out alive and they praised the God that did it for us.They said, "it was a great miracle because that particular spot the accident happened no one survives there."

To the Holy One of Israel, the Defender of the defenceless even the God of Chosen, I return every encomium and accolades to Him alone who spared us all.

From the stables of Online Revivalist Media Crew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.