HOW A CHOSEN STUDENT SCORED 309 IN UTME/JAMB EXAMINATION.


By the special grace of God, my name is Bro Thompson Christian Chibuzor. I worship in Kaduna state headquarters of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries.

By the special grace of God, I want to return all the glories to the only good God of excellence, whom out of his grace and promises to his children, to make us the first and not the last in all our endeavors, made me at my first sitting, one out of the 5th person's to make the highest score in the recent 2018 Jamb examination across the federation.

Brethren, God gave me a miracle which was unmerited to me because immediately I heard, that the results has been released, I doubted my possibilities of crossing the cut off mark of 160.

I immediately remembered the word of our pastor, who always say and command that Chosen are first class in everything they do, I summoned courage, and  then proceeded to a nearby cyber cafĂ© to check mine.

Lo!, and behold, I miraculously scored a 309 in my result.

I want to speak to you out there who have been asking God for the same miracle, the same God who did it to me, will visit you at that your academic difficulties and grant your heart desires according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Recall that the highest Jamb or UTME score for 2018 was 321, which means our brother was among the top 10% of candidates that got the highest mark, our brother remains faithful to the God of Chosen for his mercies and granting him the grace to achieve this feat. Writing Jamb once and being among the top scorers is something worth celebrating, owing to the fact that it's not easy and some even spend years writing Jamb.


I wish all the chosen and all our pastors heaven at last in Jesus name Amen.

Submitted by Chosen Online Media Crew, Kaduna State

Chosen Praise the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.