GOD OF CHOSEN UPGRADED ME FROM IT STAFF TO A CEO OF A TRAVEL AGENCY:

INTERVIEW WITH SIS NGOZI OHUOBA RITA WHO GOD OF CHOSEN UPGRADED FROM IT STAFF TO A CEO OF A TRAVEL AGENCY: 


ONLINE CREW: Please can we meet you?

RESP: My name is Sister Ngozi Ohuoba Rita

ONLINE CREW: Please could you share your testimony with us?



RESP: Okay, it happened that before I joined Chosen, I struggled to be a graduate and get a certificate for seven years. I went to two Universities : DELSU and Maritime School in Lagos.


Whenever I got to final year in school, I would be struck with insanity. This made it impossible for me to graduate and get a certificate. I had already given up on being a graduate before I  joined The Lord's Chosen.

ONLINE CREW: When did you join Chosen?

RESP: I joined Chosen in 2014 and that was when the yoke of that insanity was broke.

I received salvation and God set me free from the evil lifestyle of drinking and prostitution. My parents didn't even know I was into that kind of life, but I'm a changed person now.

After my deliverance, I started to take some professional courses for which I received the certifications successfully without experiencing that insanity.

ONLINE CREW: Could you let us know these certifications.

RESP: Yes, they include;
~ The Certificate of Attendance, Amadeus PNR and Fare which I received from Spain. This was given on the 23rd February of 2017.

~ Certificate of Foundation in Travel and Tourism. Received from Montreal in March 2016.

~ Certificate of Training  in Basic Computer Reservation System (CRS) Training from Texas in June 2017.




After I received the first two, I testified during  the youth program held this year and after the testimony, the pulpit security walked up to me and told me our G.O wanted to see the certificate. I believe he prayed for it after it was returned to me.

Sometime this year, I was doing my IT in a travels and tour company and I started harbouring the thoughts of owning my own travel company. A certain day, I had a dream where an old man appeared to me and told me that my transactions would be by his grace. That was how I got the business name Fly Grace Travels.

I made a move and went to Corporate Affairs Commission to register my company. They told me the requirements and said I need to get a partner to sign the registration documents. I didn't want that.

Shortly after, I had another dream where I saw the  G.O and he asked me to bring those same documents I was given at CAC and he appended his signature in that same place that was meant for the partner's signature.

Subsequently, I successfully registered my company and started running my own Travel and Tour business. It didn't stop there as I currently have a branch at Congo.

To cap it all, those of my former friends who were mocking me for leaving the former lifestyle of sleeping with men for money are now calling me to employ and train them!


Then when I repented, they used to ask me how I intend to survive but today God of Chosen has established me and given me all I have asked for.

ONLINE CREW: We really bless God for your testimony and we pray more open doors for you, in Jesus’name

You can watch her live testimony on this link; http://bit.ly/2CbbL1V

#ONLYGODCANDOTHIS2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.