HOW MY MISSING MONEY WAS RECOVERED AFTER PASTOR'S PRAYER

HOW MY MISSING MONEY WAS RECOVERED AFTER PASTOR'S PRAYER


My name is Sis Chinyere Ezeribe. I joined Chosen in year 2006. My testimonies goes thus;
I'm thanking God for rolling away the affliction of high blood pressure that lasted for one week. This happened around August ending. After our G.O's prayer, I went back to the hospital and after check up, the BP had become normal.


Secondly, God of Chosen broke the yoke of spiritual armed robbery in my life. I usually have the experience of losing money in the dream and also physically.

 It started in the year 2015. God broke that yoke this year and for the past four months, I haven't experienced this again.

My other testimony is how God recovered the money I lost. It happened last week after Tuesday service. I went to Ijesha market to buy fish. When I got home, I realized that I had lost the money. I put the money (42,000 naira) inside a nylon bag but didn't place it in my hand bag. When I discovered this, I suspected I left it where I bought the fish. So I rushed back to the market but couldn't find the woman.

On Wednesday, I also went back but didn't still see the woman. On Thursday I came to deliverance service believing that God would recover the money. I also sowed a seed and presented the matter to God. While the G.O was praying, he mention the case and said " That person that lost something and is very painful, God will recover what you lost and I will hear your testimony".

The next day being Friday, as I went out briefly and as I returned back to my house, behold the nylon bag containing that money was right there in front of my house!
That was how God recovered that money for me.

I'm really happy for what God did for me. Have you lost anything in your life? This only Good God who recovered my lost money will do same for you.
I'm using this medium to invite you to our forth coming program, "GOD'S BLESSING FOR HIGHER LEVEL", Saturday 23rd –Sunday 24th Sept, 2017. 8am Daily. The same vessel God used to speak to my case and I'm basking in Favour and Blessing now will speak to your problems and God shall give you testimony in Jesus' name.

Praise the Lord!

Testimony submitted by our Online Correspondence from Lagos, Nigeria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.