HOW I RECEIVED MY WONDERFUL MIRACLE THROUGH FACEBOOK LIVE STREAMING

HOW I RECEIVED MY WONDERFUL MIRACLE THROUGH FACEBOOK LIVE STREAMING


This is the testimony of our beloved sister Dubem Nathaniel. The ways of our God is indeed past finding out. People took her confession with levity. To them, this one is making a fool of herself but God proved them wrong. She followed the live streaming of The Wonder Working God Crusade that was concluded yesterday in Lagos, Nigeria and God in a space of few hours corrected an error that was behind human solution. She is now basking in praise.



Her words,
"When I said en-route to Lagos in MMUO(I'm heading to Lagos in the spirit) sombori (someone) thought I was joking, some even called me mmuo (spirit) traveller
issorite (it's okay)"

Her Testimony;
My name is Dubem Nathaniel. I want to thank God for making me a Chosen.
my testimony goes thus;

     My result was withheld since last year because I refused to sort the course and I almost lost faith, I have even forgotten about it because I have decided to carry over the course. I followed my G.O declaration via facebook in the just concluded crusade "THE WONDER WORKING GOD".
I went to school this morning and I was hearing rumours that a name was placed on the notice board concerning that course, I felt reluctant to go and check because, I knew it can't be my name but something spoke to my spirit and asked me to go and I summoned courage and went. Lo and behold, it was my name and where I feared this God afresh was that, I was the only one that had 'an A' in that course without paying any dime.
It was a thing of joy for me and I decided to share this testimony with you here.

   Dearies, no matter the challenges you face, never loose faith, God is everywhere and He is still doing good.

Hallelujah

Thank you father!

#PstLazarusMouka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.