THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: Tuesday June 6th, 2017.
TEXT: Romans 5:12
THEME: AFFIRM YOUR VICTORY
MEMORIZE: “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”
(Proverbs 14: 34)
(Proverbs 14: 34)
From the beginning when God created the world, all was perfect, and He desired perfection from his creation man. But man fell short of God’s expectations, having eaten of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. All today’s negative trends in the world today have their roots in man’s disobedience in the Garden of Eden. Hate, hunger, war, strife, poverty, disappointment, frustration, anger, stagnation, grief, murder, greed, covetousness – these and many more were the results of that singular act of sin
But then God is kind and merciful. Possessing a loving and compassionate spirit, He quickly came up with a plan for redemption for man: He sent His only begotten son Jesus Christ to be ransomed for our sins. He has paid the price for our victory. As born again Christians, therefore, our path ought to be of laughter and plenty, of harmony and jubilation and not of lack and grieving. Ours should be the hall of music. It is only sin that can cut us from a glorious destiny. Let us therefore affirm Christ’s programme for our lives by resisting every form of sin.
Worship/ praise God, then take the following prayer points:
1. I cancel all satanic plans to reverse God’s programme for my life in Jesus’ name.
2. Every hindrance to my jubilation; be destroyed by fire, in Jesus’ name.
3. By the authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that my G. O, our mummy in the Lord and their children shall have every reason to be jubilant in Jesus’ name.
4. I break the hold of sin and stagnation over my life and destiny in Jesus’ name.
5. By the authority I have got in Christ, I declare myself immune to all negative trends in the world today in Jesus’ name
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA
You can get the hard copy of the devotional in any Chosen branch nearest to you. You can also get it on Google Play Store.