AFTER MY DELIVERANCE IN CHOSEN, MY FORMER COMPANY FAVOURED ME WITH FIVE MILLION NAIRA

AFTER MY DELIVERANCE IN CHOSEN, MY FORMER COMPANY FAVOURED ME WITH FIVE MILLION NAIRA 


My name is Bro John Okokon. I joined Chosen in 2009 through the cable. At that time, I was a pastor in my former church, but I needed affiliation with a good ministry with sound teaching of the word of God and prayers. I started watching the Chosen cable and liked the pattern of the ministry. I also started attending the Friday night vigils sessions in the Lord Chosen, but was still a Pastor in the former church.

After a particular Friday vigil, I decided to join the Chosen fully, on that Saturday’s morning as I got home, I had a dream that lasted from 6.am to 6.pm.  In that dream I saw myself where I was taken very deep into mother earth. I saw that I was chained hands and feet in that place. I also appeared before a shrine with a very big tunnel beside me.


While I was there, the chains on both hands and feet broke off and a mighty hand carried me up and moved me through that tunnel out of that place. It was clear to me that I had been delivered. The next service day I handed over all the former church documents I had with me and told them I was no longer their member. When I became a full Chosen member, I had loads of testimonies.

Last year, I experienced an attack in form of a dove which kept following me everywhere I went and hurt badly. I kept believing God for Healing. After a particular service, right in the church premises I fell into a trance. In that trance, I saw myself in front of G.O’s office waiting for prayers. When he came out, he looked at me and pointed his hand to my forehead and a being left my body.

After this being left, I saw my self-summoned to a certain coven where I had seen myself years ago when I was still young. There in the coven, 14 different beings held unto both my legs. 7 on the right , 7 on the left.
The G.O appeared in that coven and stood by my side, immediately the beings left both my legs and bowed to the G.O while calling him GENERAL!, they could no longer do any harm to me, the G.O led me out of that place through that big tunnel.  

The being looked like their leader walked into the coven. G.O pointed his hand towards the being and fire consumed the being. We walked out of that place and I received my deliverance. As I woke up, I felt some relief on my swollen leg.
Shortly after this encounter, the swollen leg was healed and those monitoring spirit following me inform of a dove all disappeared. I truly thank God for His mighty deliverance upon me.

Also, I was favoured with 5 million pounds by my former company where I worked as a operations manager. They said the favour was a legacy fund of living an exemplary life while working with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOPIC: AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED PART 1

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...