THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: TURN YET TO GOD



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: Tuesday May 23rd, 2017.
TEXT: 1st Timothy 1:12-16
THEME: TURN YET TO GOD

MEMORISE:

“But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.” (Nehemiah 1:9)

Many people have been trying to actualize set goals in isolation from the word of God only to meet with failures and disappointments. Such people must understand that the only way out for them is to work in consonance with the word of God. God requests that all that had backslidden in the faith and sinners to return unto Him. It is for them that Jesus Christ shed His princely and uncontaminated blood in order to save them from sin and death. Apostle Paul says he was among them having done all sorts of things against the gospel and believers. But yet, he was saved by grace. This is a proof that God is serious when He says He wants everybody to be saved no matter what that person might have done.

What is the sin that you are into? God wants you to give them up so that He will bring you into the place that He has chosen for you. No matter where the circumstances of life have driven you into, God is ready to turn things around in your favour. So, are you a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and inflicting injuries like Saul before he was converted to Apostle Paul? The Lord can still show you mercy. Are you a fornicator, adulterer, robber, prostitute, drunkard, abortionist, murderer, seducer, talkative, gossiper, blackmailer, extortioner, liar, etc, the Lord will show you mercy. Are you into fighting, quarrelling, anger, pride, worldliness, and so on? You must give them up today and repent.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:

1. O God that forgives sin, I pray and ask that you look upon me with the eyes of mercy and forgive me all my sins, in Jesus' name.

2. In any way my sins have separated me from your glory and blessings, have mercy upon me and bring me back into the glory reserved for me, in Jesus' name.

3. I ask for strength to turn back from my sins and live according to your will and commandments, in Jesus' name.

4. O God, keep our G. O, our mummy in the Lord and their children from falling. Uphold them with your right hand of power, in Jesus name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

You can get the hard copy of the devotional in any Chosen branch nearest to you. You can also get it on Google Play Store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.