INTERVIEW WITH OUR SISTER GOD HEALED OF BURILI ULCER



NAME: Sister Faith

BRANCH: Abuja

JOINED: 2011

I had gotten 2 jobs previously and lost them because they will accuse me falsely and fire me.

 However, during the last combined service our G.O. declared that those looking for employment will get miracle employment.

2 days afterwards I was called for interview and employed.

Secondly, I was sick of Burili Ulcer for 2 years and six months.

During the month of Jubilee I was so sick that my neighbors were bringing me to church.

That same month our G.O. mentioned my case. He commanded anything eating the flesh of my wound to come out and I should receive my healing.

Immediately, 7 big maggots with tails came out and now I am healed.

My advice to everyone is that The Lord's Chosen is the palace of a Great King.


In His presence there is mighty power so no one should worry or cry because God will see you through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.