INTERVIEW WITH OUR BROTHER WHOM GOD DELIVERED FROM ARMED ROBBERY ATTACK





NAME: Brother Ikechukwu Monye

BRANCH: Bariga 4

JOINED: 2012

In the morning by about  3am armed robbers entered into my compound and tried robbing my apartment first.

They tried removing the burglary proof at the window but they couldn't so they came to the door.

I heard my sister shouting so I woke up and asked them who they were.

They told me to sleep but I started declaring that I'm a Chosen 3 times and asked them who they were.

They started shooting immediately and the bullets were coming towards me but God of Chosen diverted them to the bed.

Then they ran away before I could open the door to confront them.


All my neighbors came out praising the God of Chosen and they even asked me to testify.


My advice to everyone is to believe our G.O's words.

When you encounter danger, armed robbers, declare who you are and you will see God of Chosen in action.


If they shoot you, it will not penetrate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOPIC: AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED PART 1

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...