KIDNEY STONE QUASHED BY GOD OF CHOSEN

KIDNEY STONE QUASHED

Isaiah 44:26 says, "That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers.. "

God honoured the word of our beloved Daddy in the Lord as he was praying in one of our services when he placed a curse upon a kidney stone ravaging the system of one of the attendees. As this prayer was on, a brother, Obinna who was diagnosed with kidney Stone Disease in one of the renowned hospitals in Nigeria was let loosed. This malady have sent many to their grave untimely but God of Chosen preserved him and even healed him.
Before going into his testimony, let's see the meaning of, 'kidney Stone'


A kidney stone is medically know as 'Nephrolithiasis', is a hard, crystalline mineral material formed within the kidney or urinary tract. Kidney stones form when there is a decrease in urine volume and/or an excess of stone-forming substances in the urine. Dehydration is a major risk factor for kidney stone formation.

HIS TESTIMONY:
 My name is Obinna Ukatu. I resides at Aguda in Lagos. I came to Chosen for the first time in 2005.
I have been having constant stomach pains and decided to go to the hospital. I was referred to a test and was diagnosed of kidney stone. I kept on claiming my healing during prayer session in each of the services. At the last Combined Sunday Service, my case was mentioned and I claimed my healing by faith.

   The next day being Monday morning, as I went to urinate, I observed severe pains on my lower abdomen but that was how I passed out the kidney stone!

   Indeed, God of Chosen is an Awesome God. I say thank you Lord, this kidney stone takes some people to India for surgery but God did it for me without taking any dime.

Do you have this kind of malady? May be you've gone to several places for your healing but no solution was proferred. I only have a word for you. Bring it to The Lord's Chosen, The Lord that quashed this malady in my life shall visit you in Jesus' name. Your testimony shall be the next to be published.

#MultiplicationService

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.