HERBALIST CHARM FAILED ME

HERBALIST CHARM FAILED ME BUT AS I TRIED GOD OF CHOSEN, HE HELPED ME AND ESTABLISHED ME. 

Palm 146:3 says, "Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help."

The above advice from the Holy Scripture is still very helpful and as many that heeds to it receive succour but this was different in the case of our brother, Sunday Nwibo who patronized an herbalist for a way forward in life. Instead of his situation turning around for good, his fortune turned for the worse, he was relegated below the point he's operating from before enquiring from that Witch Doctor.


HIS TESTIMONY
My name is Bro Sunday Nwibo. I resides at Iponri in Lagos. I joined Chosen in February, 2017 when someone told me about the church.

After I got a shop at Ileja-Ebutemeta in year 2015, I started having problems in my business. I told a friend of mine in Anambra State who asked me to come over that he had somewhere to take me to.

He took me to an herbalist who prepared a calabash and instructed me to kill a fowl every week as a sacrifice. After a month of doing this, there was no effect. I called the herbalist and complained about this but he said I should continue killing the fowl. I did this for another one month yet there was no solution.

After I joined Chosen, I told my branch Pastor about this and he told me to bring the calabash to be destroyed. After doing this, there has been a very obvious difference in my business and it is very much better than before.


No matter the problem you have, don’t seek help from herbalists or witch doctors. Turn to God and pray fervently and He will surely show up in the problem and bring solution.

Praise the Lord!

#MultiplicationService

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.