HOW GOD DELIVERED ME FROM WATER MISHAP INVOLVING G. U. O. BUS

DELIVERED FROM A WATER MISHAP (I was among the survivors after our bus somersaulted and entered into a river) 



My name is Bro Ikechukwu Etiumnu. I joined Chosen in 2004. I want to appreciate God who delivered me from a ghastly motor accident(water mishap) last Thursday - 16th February, 2017.





It happened that I boarded a night bus - a luxurious bus of G.U.O from Aba to Lagos last week Thursday.  On getting to Lagos around 3:15 am, the luxurious bus rammed into a pavement, somersaulted and fell into a river. As this was happening, so many people started calling on their gods, and I also called on the true God of The Chosen, when I called on The God of Chosen, somebody broke the glass of the window and said, we are inside the river and that we should take it easy, then 3 people inside the bus dived into the water and started rescuing people inside the bus, in my presence, I saw three dead people ; 59 passengers were inside the bus, with many sitting on attachment. After God of Chosen rescued me, I heard no fewer than 13 passengers died and 23 passengers were seriously injured who were rushed to Lagos State Emergency hospital.




To God alone who delivered me, may His name be praised now and forever more.

#ThursdaySpecialTestimony

Comments

Prince Sopuru said…
God of chosen is so great
Prince Sopuru said…
God of chosen is so great
I fear this God afresh. Thank you Lord for what you've done...
sis Eric. said…
Indeed it's Only God of Chosen Can do this.Blessed be his Holy Name Forever Amen.
Unknown said…
Singing...Father to you o be all the glory, to you Jesus, be all the honour, to you ancient of days, be all glory, honour and adoration forever more.
Unknown said…
This God is very wonderful I fear this God afresh
STEPHEN said…
This is the hand work of God of Chosen

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.