FORMER ARMED ROBBER GAINED CHRIST IN CHOSEN (Corroded yoke of immorality and other vices were also rolled away)

FORMER ARMED ROBBER GAINED CHRIST IN CHOSEN (Corroded yoke of immorality and other vices were rolled away)


My name is Bro. Kelechi Nwosu, formerly known as westside or Agino.
I want to thank God for granting me a genuine salvation. I came to The Lord's Chosen through my friend mosquito. I met him somewhere in lagos after a long while. He was surprised to see me in Lagos, so I told him our converstion is not something we would discuss while standing that we should go to a bar and discuss and also take some drinks to energize our body. He told me we shouldn't do that because he no longer indulge in those immoral things and lifestyle because he is now a Chosen. I asked him Chosen? He said yes that he is now a Christian. I was marveled because I knew the kind of lifestyle we indulged ourselves in then. I told him how I was deported from Malaysia, and he told me to follow him to Chosen which I did. He brought me to Chosen for the first time during the Thursday Deliverance and Counselling Service, I stayed till the end. I came with him to the Friday vigil and I stayed till the end too. From the day I stepped my foot into Chosen till date I've not taken hard drugs.


I used to be an armed robber, I was involved in smoking, drinking and taking of hard drugs. I can't stay without taking hard drugs to feel good, I was also into every immoral lifestyle. I also surrendered my charm today, it's called ODUMEJE.

Praise the Lord...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.