THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: STRETCH FORTH YOUR HAND OVER THE SEA
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 7TH, 2016.
TEXT: Philippians 4:13, Hebrews 11:29
THEME: STRETCH FORTH YOUR HAND OVER THE SEA
“21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. 22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.”
As the children of Israel journeyed through the wilderness, they came to the point where the Red Sea became an albatross. They did not know whether to go back or continue the journey. Meanwhile Moses had his rod in his hand - the same rod with which he wrought many miracles against Pharaoh and his magicians and enchanters. And God asked him, “What do you have in your hand?” and he answered and said it was his rod. Then God asked him to stretch forth the rod in his hand and he obliged and struck the sea and it parted ways which enabled them to walk past on dry ground.
Have you come to the point where the Red Sea of life is posing an obstacle to your advancement and you do not know whether to continue or give up? Is the enemy pursuing you directly at your heels causing you to become afraid? The Lord is also asking you today, “What do you have in your hand?” In your own case, you have more than a rod. The name of Jesus Christ is the Rod in your hand. The power of the Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus Christ is the Rod that you have. The blood of the Lamb with which they overcame the devil is the Rod. So, lift up the name and blood of Jesus Christ as a rod in prayer and strike the Red sea. The result you will obtain cannot be any different.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Any Red Sea standing between me and my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus I command you to part ways for me to walk past on dry ground, in Jesus' name.
2. Every dark cloud gathering over my horizon; be dispersed by the strong east wind of God in Jesus' name.
3. Any obstacle standing on my way whether physical or spiritual; be uprooted by fire, in Jesus' name.
4. I recover my destiny from the King Pharaoh of my life, in Jesus' name.
5. By the authority of the Holy Ghost, I decree victory for our G. O and our mummy in the Lord over any assigned Pharaoh, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA