THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: MONDAY DECEMBER 5TH, 2016.
TEXT: Matthew 6:33, Deuteronomy 28:1-14
THEME: THE BLESSINGS ARE THERE FOR YOUR TAKE
“25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. 26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.” (Exodus 23:25-26)
Many people have not been able to access God’s blessing because they do not understand that He operates with principles and He hinges His blessings upon them. He directs believers to comply with these principles if they are to become beneficiaries of His blessing. In God’s principles for blessing - which covers every stratum of human needs, He says that if we serve Him, He will bless us, take away sicknesses and diseases and barrenness and then we will not die young, but will rather fulfil the number of our years. On the other hand, if we do not serve Him, we shall not be blessed. Instead, curses, hardship, limitations, deaths, poverty and so on, shall take the place of blessings.
The question now is this: Are you seeking for God’s blessing in any area of your life? If the answer is ‘yes’, to what extent have you complied with these principles knowing that compliance or non-compliance will be a determining factor whether the blessings will come or not? Therefore, if you have not been working in obedience to these principles and you are still expecting God’s blessings; it means you are not yet serious about being blessed. So, for you to be blessed you must begin to work in line with these principles and then pray and God will bless you. You must aspire to increase your motivation to serve God and do His will at all times. This can come by heart-felt groaning supplication to God through prayer.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. O thou that keepeth covenants, bless every work of my hands, in Jesus' name.
2. Any power assigned to siphon the blessings of God upon my life; be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus' name.
3. By the power in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I recover any blessing lost to the kingdom of darkness, in Jesus' name.
4. I command any form of barrenness upon my life occasioned by disobedience to God’s principles; be healed, in Jesus' name.
5. Renew you anointing upon our G. O and our mummy; increase your grace and spirit upon them. Nourish them from above, in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA