THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: THURSDAY 29TH DECEMBER 2016.
TEXT: Exodus 23:25-26, Psalm 79:11
THEME: NO JUDGMENT OF DEATH AGAINST YOU SHALL STAND
“8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it. 9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.” (Isaiah 25:8-9)
The year is about to run out. Satanic calendars and evil time-tables are about being activated and ready to be implemented against innocent victims. Evil men and women, occult people, witches and wizards, temples, covens, and shrines have all set ultimatum for their different categories of victims. Some people that traveled home for Christmas have been penciled down to die before the year finally runs out or on their way back to their destinations. Some will be called up in the mirror at midnight, others to die by road accident or in their sleep and so on. There are others that will march poison and receive paralysis.
The unfortunate thing is that many of these potential victims do not know that their enemies have laid ‘mines’ on their ways, set traps and dug holes for them and they are busy celebrating. We do not know the category of potential victims you belong to, but God says they will not succeed. God says it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass (Isaiah 7:7). In agreement with this opinion of heaven, you must go into earnest prayers to nullify every judgment of death hanging upon your neck. God assures that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Whatever they have programmed for your shall come to nothing – only if you will heed the word of God to become addicted to prayer. You must come out of your comfort zone.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Every death sentence hanging upon my neck; be annulled, in Jesus' name.
2. Every land mine which the enemy has laid for me to march upon, backfire in Jesus' name.
3. O thou God of Chosen, save me from the hands of those seeking my life, in Jesus name.
4. Wherever they are calling me in any mirror, shrine or temple, Holy Ghost, respond against them by fire, in Jesus name.
5. O God that hearest prayer, preserve me according to your word, preserve our G. O, our mummy in the Lord and their children from the hands of my enemies and those that hate them, in Jesus name. Every satanic program and agenda against our pastor and his family; backfire, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA