THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: THURSDAY DECEMBER 8TH, 2016.
TEXT: Psalm 85:15, Lamentations 3:66, Psalm 35:6
THEME: ANGELS HAVE RECEIVED THE COMMISSION TO PURSUE THEM
“And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.” (Exodus 14:23)
Pharaoh was the then king of Egypt during the bondage of the children of Israel in the land of Egypt and remains one of the wicked characters humanity has witnessed since inception. He was an embodiment of wickedness and defiant in spite of all the punishments that God meted out to him. He became envious of the prosperity of the children of Israel and raised alarm accordingly and then enacted a law to subjugate them. He forced them to produce the same number of bricks they were producing as against when they were still being given bricks. At the end, he paid for his wickedness very dearly as he perished in the waters of the Red Sea.
It happened that when God heard the cry of the children of Israel and rose to deliver them out of their bondage, Pharaoh refused insisting that they stayed back to continue serving with rigour. As a result, God’s plague upon Egypt practically reduced it to a waste land. Today, many other human characters and situations have risen to become Pharaoh personified in the lives of the people of God and refuse to let them go. One very important characteristic of the word of God is its ability to reproduce results with consistency. Today, God has arisen to send plagues upon the Pharaoh after your life. The spirit of poverty, failure, disappointment, rising/failure, disfavor, limitations, embargoes can be the Pharaoh refusing to let you go. We are not very sure who the Pharaoh after your life or destiny might be. But one thing is very clear: every defiant pursuer or opposition against you will not fare any better.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Any stubborn pursuer assigned against my life; be pursued by the Holy Ghost. Lose control and perish in the Red Sea of life, in Jesus' name.
2. Let them that trouble my pastor, his wife and children receive trouble hundred folds, in Jesus' name.
3. As many that trouble The Lord’s Chosen, we brand them enemies of God. We pray for them to repent; but if they fail to repent let trouble follow them, in Jesus' name.
4. As many that fight against me and contend with me; Father according to your word, fight against them, contend with them and give me all round victory over them, in Jesus' name.
5. Every Red Sea (Problem) standing against my breakthrough and success, I walk past on dry ground, in Jesus' name.
6. Every enemy coming in as a flood against my pastor, The Lord’s Chosen and the three-fold visions and ten billion souls; receive confrontation, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA