EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BRO ANUM FORTUNE - FIRST CLASS CITIZEN













EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BRO ANUM FORTUNE. HE AND HIS COLLEAGUES EMERGED WINNERS IN THE PRESTIGIOUS CYIaC CONTEST AND ALSO WERE HONOURED AS INTEGRITY AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA

ONLINE CREW:  We heard your testimony last Sunday. It was a mind blowing one bro. We really appreciate God for this feat you achieved. Can we meet you?

RESP:  My name is Bro Chiedozie Fortune Anum. I reside at No.34, Alfanda Street Ilasa, I joined Chosen in 2002.

ONLINE CREW: Please, can you rehash your testimony?

RESP: I want to thank God of Chosen for giving me and my colleagues( Sis. Chiamaka Kennedy, Sis. Gift Aneke, Sis. Joy Anum, Sis. Mercy Anum, Sis. Chidinma Aneke and Sis. Princess Marinay) victory in a competition we participated in which was organized by the EFCC, The Nigerian Stock exchange and the Consulate General, Federal Republic of Germany.
When the contest started, we were over 200 participants so we went through the first screening, and we made it.
Again, we had to go through the second screening and as Chosen children, we still made it.
Then we had the last screening test which yielded the finalists of the competition and yet again,we qualified.
On the 1st of December, when we had the Grand finale,we emerged The Integrity Ambassadors of Nigeria.

ONLINE CREW:  Wow, that's great. How did you and your team feel after emerging the winners in different categories?

RESP:  Well, we were really happy and really grateful to God. But the most happiest moment was when the EFCC said they would come to our respective schools to address our mates. And also present prices to us in our schools

ONLINE CREW:  Which school did you represent?

RESP:  We actually did not represent our schools but we came as students of our respective schools.

ONLINE CREW:  Okay. You said you were over 200 participants, how many scale through at the end?

RESP: We were 21

ONLINE CREW: How did your parents feel when you got home and what were the reactions of your friends out there on hearing this great news?

RESP:  My parents were extremely happy and even when my friends saw me after the event,they were happy for me and they really congratulated me

ONLINE CREW:  That's good beloved. We are happy and we rejoice with you.

RESP: Thank you!

ONLINE CREW:  Were you the only Chosen amongst other contestants?

RESP:  No all those names I listed earlier are all chosen

ONLINE CREW:  That's good. What can you say to this Great God of Chosen who singled you out amongst other contestants?

RESP: Well, actually, words are not enough to express my heartfelt gratitude but I'll just say may His name alone be praised, I love Him and will serve Him till the end.
I pray for my Pastor, Heaven at Last and Chosen people all over the world, heaven at last.

ONLINE CREW:  Ok beloved. It's nice having this chat with you. The good God who singled you out will continue to make you a celebrity.

Congratulations!

RESP: Amen. Thank you!

#CHOSENONLINEREVIVALIST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.