THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: YOUR REPENTANCE IS A DETERMINING FACTOR



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH, 2016.
TEXT: 1st Chronicles 28:9
THEME: YOUR REPENTANCE IS A DETERMINING FACTOR
MESSAGE: 
“14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attend unto the prayer that is made in this place.” (2 Chronicles 7:14-15)
The repentance of the people of God is vital if they are to partake of God’s package of mercy. God says that He is ready to reverse back whatever punishment He is putting His people through only if they can repent. Unarguably, He had demonstrated this act of magnanimity severally and is still ready to do it again today.

May be He has shut up the heavens against you that there is no rain of blessing or abundance or maybe He has commanded the locusts to devour your economy such that you face impoverishment or maybe He has sent some kind of pestilence, all you need do is to repent of every known and unknown sin, humble yourself before God and call upon Him. He says He will answer. Remember, God is not a man that He should lie.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:

1. I repent of all my sins and turn away from my wickedness and from every evil character dispositions. I am very sorry for all of them and I ask you to forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
2. I humble myself before you and I ask that my supplication be acceptable in thy sight, in Jesus’ name.
3. O thou that hearest prayers, Father hear my prayer and forgive my sin and heal my life according to your word, in Jesus’ name.
4. Give me the grace to live a righteous and holy life, in Jesus name.
5. I decree that every promise God has made concerning our G. O, our mummy in the Lord and their children, must come to pass, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.