DATE: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 9TH, 2016.
TEXT: John 3:16, John 3:3.
THEME: ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. " (Matthew 6:25-34).
God is man's creator and has carefully given him a blue print regarding how He wants to walk with him. God works with principles. His principle is that man should seek the kingdom of God and His standard of righteousness and whatever he desires, shall be added unto him. In the course of creation, He (God) has made everything available to mankind and requires man to seek for his desires. Having access to these things is subject to getting first the kingdom and the righteousness of God. For the physical blessing of God to manifest in the life of an individual, such person must become spiritual — be born-again, live a new life in Christ.
The problem however is that people prefer turning this heavenly injunction the other way round. That is, instead of seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, they prefer to seek first other things first before seeking the kingdom of God. People want to serve God the way they want; rather than the way God wants. As such, the promises of God appears elusive and ignorantly, they go ahead to blame God. What is it that you are seeking for? You are hereby reminded of the need to keep your own part of the bargain by seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. By so doing, all the things you seek for — husband/wife, children, wealth and riches, sound health, prosperity etc, shall be added. God is faithful and will definitely honour His word concerning you.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. O Lord God my Father, I ask for sufficient grace to follow you all the days of my life and to do your will at all times, in Jesus' name.
2. Father, remove every weakness, lackadaisical attitude and negligent Christian attitude in my spiritual life in Jesus' name.
3. Increase me spiritually; cause me to walk in your statutes and ordinances, in Jesus' name.
4. O God, let every desire of my heart that is according to your will be granted unto me, in Jesus' name.
5. O thou God of Chosen, release fresh empowerment upon our G. O. Give him extraordinary boldness and courage which their adversaries cannot gainsay, in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA