MY HOPELESS SITUATION WAS TURNED AROUND AS I CAME TO CHOSEN



EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BRO OKEKE, WHO GOD OF THIS COMMISSION BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AFTER ALL HOPE WAS LOST.


ONLINE CREW: Can we meet you Sir?

BRO COLUMBA: My name is Columba Okeke Nwa Mark. I joined Chosen in October, 2016 (I'm 3 weeks old in chosen). I'm a native of Arondizogu in Imo State.

ONLINE CREW: HOW DID YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH CHOSEN?

BRO. COLUMBA: For the past 11 years I have been sick. Doctors found nothing after I was diagnosed. I have been to so many churches, hospitals seeking healing. I went to hospitals such as FMC Owerri and FMC Ababa. I have also been to Synagogue, I visited a Native Doctor in Asaba (Odua of Asaba, Odinta of Asaba and Ugoazigbo at Amichi in Anambra state). I have also been to Ezeani and Okeohia Izuogu as well.
After touring these churches, hospitals and shrines, there was no healing and cure to my sicknesses. Whenever I get money, these sicknesses take them up by way of treatments and all to no avail.
Mr Cyprain (formerly known as Konkiri 1 of Arondizogu) visited me in my house. He slept overnight in my house and also prayed for me. After Mr Cyprain left another Chosen Evangelist, Nwaneri visited me, he preached and prayed for me. He encouraged me to come for Thursday Deliverance and Counseling service, initially I didn’t want to come due to transport fare and feeding but he provided it all for me. I came for the service that Thursday, that was how my healing started.

ONLINE CREW:  HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HEALING?

BRO COLUMBA:  As soon as I stepped my foot into Chosen, when the servant of God mounted the pulpit and was giving words of knowledge. Evangelist Nwaneri told me to keep saying “Amen” to every word of prayer the Pastor made. The more I said Amen, the more I excreted profusely. The pastor mentioned my case saying “there is a man here, they projected animal into his stomach, when the animal excretes the man will excrete, if the animal urinates the man will urinate” and he charged the Angels to go and work on me. All of a sudden the noise in my stomach stopped immediately  and I stopped excreting, my body started drying up. Even the four knickers I wore also dried up and i got my total healing.
The servant of God also mentioned my case of sleeplessness(insomnia) which has lasted for 11 years. He declared that I would sleep like a baby. I went home after the service, as I was sleeping at night, I saw myself in a prison, my hands and legs were chained, the wall of the prison was so  high, there was no room for escape, all of a sudden the angels of the servant of God appeared and took me by my hand and the chains fell off. The Angel told me that I am free and released me from the prison.
Secondly, I also had another dream, I found myself in a casket, when the three men were about to put me in the grave, it was as though the men forgot something, so they kept the casket by the side of the grave that was already dug and went to one side to discuss. The angel of the servant of God appeared again and took me out of the casket. The angel came with two men who lifted me out of the casket. They took me to one side, later on, the three men that were supposed to bury me came back to the casket and lowered the casket into the grave, I was watching them lower the casket meanwhile the men didn’t know they were lowering an empty casket. The men the angel came with asked me to go that I’m free.
Thirdly, I had another dream where I found myself in a compound where five graves were dug, some men were trying to put me into the grave, all of a sudden the angel appeared again and took me out of the compound. on our way out, some people were mourning and singing funeral songs that someone has been buried. when the angels and I came out of the compound, I saw Chosen brethren singing songs. When I turned back, I didn’t see the angels or the brethren that were singing again but I could still hear the people inside the compound where the graves were dug singing funeral songs.
I woke up immediately and checked my time it was  5:30am and I called my wife and instructed her to give the hall inside my compound to the Chosen church to use for Worship Center.

ONLINE CREW: YOU MADE MENTION OF GETTING IN CONTACT WITH A BROTHER OF YOURS, CAN YOU SHED MORE LIGHT ON THAT SIR?

BRO. COLUMBA: I went for Tuesday revival hour at Isashi 3 branch, and the Branch Pastor gave a word of knowledge saying “there is someone here, you will get a call from your brother whom you’ve lost contact with”. I demonstrated faith by stretching my hands and received the word. That same Tuesday, I got a call from my younger brother whom I lost contact with for the past 8 years. I picked up the call and my brother was begging for forgiveness for not reaching out due to their village people's persuasion. He requested that I should send my account number to him which I did the next day, He asked me to go to the bank that he will send #20,000 naira which he did and also promised to send money constantly.

ONLINE CREW: We rejoice with you, sir. The good Lord who gave you this testimony shall preserve you, more shall come your way in Jesus' name. What's your prayer for our Beloved Daddy in the Lord.

BRO COLUMBA: Amen. Thank you very much. I'm indeed overwhelmed with joy. My prayer for Him is matchless grace and anointing. He will finish his course very well and in the end be in Heaven.

ONLINE CREW: That will be all for now. It's great having you around. Remain lifted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.