VICE PRESIDENT'S SPEECH @ #ABUJA2016 CRUSADE




PRESS RELEASE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO'S SPEECH) ON HIS VISIT TO THE LORD'S CHOSEN CRUSADE AT NATIONAL STADIUM, ABUJA.



Praise the Lord!

I will like to thank God very much for the general overseer of the Lord's Chosen Pastor Lazarus Muoka, who have kindly invited me to this crusade. I want to bless the name of the Lord for he is a great Man of God, who has a mandate which will last from generation to generation, bringing souls to Jesus Christ. I pray that all of us who are here will buy into that vision of winning souls to our Lord Jesus Christ.
I was so excited when I heard the theme of this meeting, " God has sworn to bless you". Amen.

The Word of God says in Numbers 23:19.  It says God is not a man that he should lie and he is not the son of man that he should repent, that is has he said it and will he not do it; and has he spoken it and will he not make it good?. That scripture reminds us that, when God says something He will do it. When He speaks it, it will come to pass.
But when God swears, then you know that it is a different kind of miracle that you should expect. So, I'm expecting my own miracles today. So I want you to say, that God has sworn to bless me,

then the congregation replied, "God has sworn to bless me."

Prof. Osinbajo, No! No!! No!!! To bless me, you have to point to me. I thought you are my Friends. God will bless you, and according to His word that God has sworn to bless you.
He will bless you and prosper you, and every day of your life will be better than before in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
God bless you all.

Thank you very much.

From The Stables Of Online Revivalist Department.

Comments

Unknown said…
God Has Sworn To Bless Nigeria And Indeed Nigeria Is Bless
Unknown said…
Indeed God has started work on Nigeria
Unknown said…
Yes indeed the real change from Jesus will come now
Amandy said…
Amen. May these blessings remain from generation to generation in Jesus most precious name.
Mr_Roy said…
May the holy God by this program remember Nigeria situation amen
Unknown said…
Amen, and as we know HIM that is of old even the Almighty God, that HIS Counsel will surely stand.... This is just the beginning of a great turn-around for our country #ABUJA2016 #GodHasSwornToBlessYou

Popular posts from this blog

TOPIC: AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED PART 1

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...