THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: IT IS TIME FOR YOUR GLORY TO SHINE
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: FRIDAY OCTOBER 28TH, 2016.
TEXT: ISAIAH 60:1-3
THEME: IT IS TIME FOR YOUR GLORY TO SHINE
"28 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. 30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him." (Exodus 34:29-30)
Moses was in the presence of God for a period of forty days and forty nights and came down from Mount Sinai with the tablets of stone bearing the Ten Commandments. But then, the glory of God covered him; his face shone and the people could not look at his face. It goes on to tell us that being in the presence of God makes His glory to appear to the point that people will see you and see the glory.
Being a Chosen and always in the presence of God in the mountain of our God which is The Lord's Chosen, there is no doubt that His glory will radiate upon your life and your face will shine. People will also not be able to behold your face because the glory will be too much.
As the glory shines upon you, enemies and those that hate you will see your face and look for where to hide. His glory upon your life will cause yokes and bondage to break and no problem shall be able to survive in your life.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. O God my Father, I ask that your glory envelop me and shine upon my life by the power and authority in the name of Jesus' Christ.
2. Let the glory of God upon my life cause my enemies to be afraid of me and flee from my presence, in Jesus' name.
3. Any veil covering the glory of God upon my life; catch fire, in Jesus' name.
4. Any family strong man sitting upon my glory, in the name of Jesus I unseat you.
5. Let there be greater manifestation of God's glory and anointing power upon our G. O, Our Mummy and The Lord's Chosen ministry, in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: Pst Lazarus Muoka