THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: YOUR SURVIVAL DEPENDS ON GOD



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2016.
THEME: YOUR SURVIVAL DEPENDS ON GOD
Text: Job 5:22, Psalm 33:19, Psalm 37:19, John 16:33
5:22 At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
33:19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

MESSAGE: 
"And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for four score pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver." (2 Kings 6:25)
It is very glaring that there is famine in the land. Many people are groaning under the weight of inflation. There is now a higher level of crime than was before. There is crisis everywhere because things have turned upside down. Survival has become too difficult. The bible foresaw it as Jesus said, "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
In spite of the economic situation in the land, the children of God will survive. No matter the cost of fuel, rice, tomatoes and transportation, God will make a way for His people. Philippians 4:19 states, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." God is ready to supply every need irrespective of the inflation and meltdown. All you need to do is to depend on Him; abide in Him.
Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O God, your word says that in the time of destruction and famine, your people shall laugh. I stand upon the power in your word and I decree that this period of economic meltdown in our nation shall be a period of relief for my life and family and we shall laugh, in Jesus' name.
2. O God whose word is the absolute truth, confirm Your Word in my life today. Supply all my needs according to your riches in glory be Christ Jesus. Whatever I lay my hands upon in this season; may it prosper, in Jesus' name.
3. Any spirit of lack; every devourer assigned against my harvest; be uprooted in Jesus's name. Let the spirit of poverty of my father's house; be separated from me by fire, in Jesus' name. Any sacrifice performed against me with old penny or cowry shells as a way to bring lack upon my life: be destroyed, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.