THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE LORD'S MOUNTAIN


THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2016.
THEME: YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE LORD'S MOUNTAIN
TEXT: Matthew 2:1-2, Isaiah 25:7
25:7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

MESSAGE: 
"He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth:for the LORD hath spoken it. " (Isaiah 25:1 )

The number of deaths recorded, on a daily basis is a proof that there is a calculated attempt by anti-Christ forces and their dark kingdoms to reduce the population of the world especially those that believe in Christ Jesus. 

That is why every Christian must pray earnestly against the program of the antiChrist. As a believer, you must be ready for intercession, supplication, petition and lamentation against every program of death targeted against you. If you fail to pray now, there might not be a better opportunity to do so. Therefore, get down to business.

Thank God for His faithfulness! He has already assured us that He will deal with the situation and pacify those who are victims of the enemy's arrows. I do not know the arrow the enemy has fired against you, or is about to fire or the tears he has put on your eyes or the reproach and shame, the Lord says He is taking them away.

Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:

1. Every program of death targeted against me and my family; be halted, in Jesus' name. Any arrow of death directed to my household; in the name of Jesus, I return you back to your senders, in Jesus' name. Any obituary poster in the spirit realm, containing my name or passport photograph; catch fire, in Jesus' name. Any sentence or judgment of death hanging upon my neck; be cancelled, in Jesus: name.

2. I stand upon the covenant of God with my pastor on behalf of the Chosen people and I decree and declare that I will never die a day before my death, in Jesus' name. I decree that I will not die by the gunshots of my enemy or armed robbers or stray bullets, in Jesus's name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.