THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...SPEAK TO THE ROCK


THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2016.
THEME: SPEAK TO THE ROCK
TEXT: Genesis 1:1-29, John 6:63, Proverbs 18:21

MESSAGE:
"Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink. (Numbers 20:8)
This was one specific instruction which non-adherence nearly truncated Moses' journey to eternity. But thank God who deemed it worthy to reward him. God buried him by Himself and till today no one knows exactly where Moses corpse was laid. The instruction was: Speak to the rock! But Moses was overwhelmed by terrible anger and he struck the rock. Water began to rush and the people drank. But that rock which he struck was later found out to be Christ. (1 Corinthians 10:4) What is it that you thirst for in your life today? You have the opportunity to speak to the Rock. Jesus is the Rock. 2 Samuel 22:47 states, "The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation."
Do you desire genuine salvation? He is the Rock of salvation. Do you desire promotion, lifting, freedom from captivity, age-long yokes and bondage? You have to speak to the Rock for in Him dwells the living water.
Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O God my Father; the Rock of my salvation, I thank you for yet another new day. I ask for your mercies for me and my family. I bring before you all my burdens and heavy loads and ask that you give me rest according to your promise, in Jesus' name.

2. Every unbreakable yoke in my life; be broken in Jesus' name.

3. Any inherited family bondage; break in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.