THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: WAIT AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD


THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 10TH, 2016.

THEME: WAIT AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD

TEXT: Psalm 138:1-7, Isaiah 41:10-12

138:1 I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

138:3 In the day when I cried thou answered me, and strengthened  me with strength in my soul.
138:4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
138:5 Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
138:6 Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. Isaiah

MESSAGE: 

"The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endurethforever:forsake not the works own hands. " (Psalm 138:8)

The problem of many believers today appears to be that they have resigned themselves to fate; not believing that God can turn around every negative situation surrounding their lives. Some boldly say they have prayed and fasted without receiving answers. They are therefore not looking unto God as the scripture instructed. One truth however, is that no matter the terrible nature of your captivity, God can still work on you and arrest any ugly situation in your life.

The Psalmist mentioned an aspect of God's glory which can prove vital during such periods: His mercy. His mercy endures forever and if you can approach heaven on that basis, the Lord will arise to perform that Which concerns you. He will not forsake you. So, return your mentality to winning ways; abandon self-defeatism. Serve God with all your heart- No matter what you are going through, just find strength inside of you to praise Him.

Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:

1. O Lord God my Father, I approach your throne of grace on the basis of your mercy. I ask O God my Father, do not forsake me. Rather, perfect that which concerns me, in Jesus' name.

2. Any problem of life weighing me down: making me to feel defeated, down and out; let the Lord deliver me from that problem in Jesus' name.

3. Every manipulation going on against my life/destiny; be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

4. Any shrine, temple, coven, inner chamber or native doctor's house where they have deliberated my matter and passed judgment/sentence upon my life, I command that place to be destroyed. Any decision, conclusion or agreement they have reached, in the name of Jesus I cancel it.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.