THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: SIN CAN HINDER THE MOVE OF GOD



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: MONDAY AUGUST 22ND, 2016
THEME: SIN CAN HINDER THE MOVE OF GOD
TEXT: Numbers 14, Isaiah 41:10-12, Isaiah 59:1-2

MESSAGE: 

"Only rebel not ye against the LORD. " (Numbers 14:9)
God is ready to do everything for us, but the only thing that hinders Him is our unfaithfulness. This was the opinion of those that went out to spy the land of promise. As some carnal men who were mindful of the heights and sizes of the people who owned the land previously, doubted the ability of God to fulfill this promise, the anger of God was kindled against them. Meanwhile, before this time God had done so much for them to trust Him. Yet, they doubted Him and were ready to stone the spies that had positive reports.
God has released several promises concerning your life and in your doubt and unbelief you do not see how they are going to see the light of the day. That might amount to rebellion in the eyes of God and cause His glory and presence to depart. You doubt the power of prayer to turn your situation around, yet you claim to be serving God. There is need for you to change your heart not just to ask God for mercy, but also to begin to believe that your expectation regarding abundance is achievable.
Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. O God my Father, I repent of all my doubts and unbelief. Therefore, in any way that I have doubted your ability to usher me into abundance; have mercy upon me and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

2. In any way the devil has been capitalizing on my doubt and unbelief to rob me of my abundant blessings; in the name of Jesus I bind him. Let his program and plan against God's abundance in my life; be terminated, in Jesus' name.

3. Whatever I have lost to the devil, his demons and kingdoms; I command restoration. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I recover all of them one by one; I recover them spiritually, physically, materially and all round, in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.