THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...IT IS AN OPEN CHEQUE



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: SATURDAY AUGUST 6TH, 2016.
THEME: IT IS AN OPEN CHEQUE

TEXT: Haggai 1:6, Genesis 45:11, 2 Chronicles 31:10
1:6 Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.

45:11 And there will I nourish thee; for yet there are five years of famine; lest thou, and thy household, and all that thou hast, come to poverty.

31:10 And Azariah the chief priest of the house of Zadok answered him, and said, Since the people began to bring the offerings into the house of the LORD, we have had enough to eat, and have left plenty: for the LORD hath blessed his people; and that which is left is this great store.

MESSAGE:
"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich." (2 Corinthians 8:9)
Many people prefer to blame others as the reason why they cannot make it in life or live happily and achieve set goals. They are not acquainted with God's Word concerning their lives and whatever situation they find themselves in. Whatever anyone is to become in this life is already deposited in that person. So, no matter your situation, you must understand that you have the capability to turn it around. Your freedom has been purchased. No power has any right to hold you down.

Are you poor spiritually, maritally, financially, career-wise, business wise, etc? Hear this: Jesus has exchanged His riches for any kind of poverty. With this sacrifice, you have the opportunity to become whatever you wish to become in life. It is not in the hand of the devil. It only depends on the grace which Jesus has made available. Take advantage of Jesus' sacrifice.
Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any power assigned to inflict my bag/pocket with holes and poverty; be arrested by the Holy Ghost. Any poverty spirit of my father's house assigned to lord it over my destiny; in the name of Jesus; I overcome you. I reject poverty in my life in all its ramifications, in Jesus' name.

2. Any tree of poverty planted in my life; be uprooted. The word of God assures me that every plant my heavenly Father did not plant shall be rooted up. Poverty; you are not planted by my heavenly Father. so, you have no authority over my life; be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

3. Any agreement with poverty, I cancel it in Jesus name. I am a Chosen. Therefore, no previous agreement/covenant with the spirit of poverty of my father's house, shall be binding upon my life.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.