THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...HIS GLORY IS MANDATORY





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: MONDAY AUGUST 1ST, 2016.
THEME: HIS GLORY IS MANDATORY
TEXT: Psalm 148:13, 113:4, Isaiah 6:3
148:13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
148:13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
MESSAGE:
"... and I will not give my glory unto another. 12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. " (Isaiah 48:11-12)
Having seen yet the beginning of another new day and month, courtesy demands that you return all the glory unto your Maker. He is the reason for your living. Without Him, you could not have achieved anything. So, for that reason. you owe Him an obligation to glorify His name.
Maybe you did not meet the expectations of the previous month, it does not mean that your prayers were not answered. It might be that God is working out something for you. This is not the time to relent. Rather, it is the time consolidate and 'fire on.' Your answer might be nearer than you ever envisaged. But before then, you must appreciate Him for helping you to come into the new month and fighting all your battles and then giving you victory on every front.
Sing hymns, praise and worship songs unto God and thank Him for all His goodness, mercy, faithfulness, loving kindness and steadfastness and then take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. O God, I thank you for bringing me safely into the beginning of another new month. Thank you for preserving me and fighting all my battles during the month gone by. Thank you for victory on every front. May your name alone be glorified, in Jesus' name.
2. I commit this new month into thy able hands. I ask that You come and have Your way; let Your name be glorified. Father, lead me by the hand like little children that I may not stumble and fall. I acknowledge that without you. I can do nothing. Therefore, help me. O God, in Jesus' name.
3. I commit my pastor, his wife and children into your hands. Preserve them from all evil: protect and guide them. Fight all their battle and give them victory on every side. I commit the church, its vision and mandate into your hands. Father. help us to accomplish them, in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.