THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL.. SANCTIFICATION IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 3RD, 2016.
THEME: SANCTIFICATION IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU
TEXT: Galatians 5:22, Matthew 5:8
5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
MESSAGE:
" 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification." (1 Thessalonians 4:3)
It is always very easy for the devil to short-change believers and generally rob them of their blessings especially when they do not manifest evidence of the fruits of the Spirit. This evidence is what distinguishes them as children of God. In the absence of these, there might be lusting, fornication, adultery, anger, quarreling and fighting, covetousness, bitterness, strife, contention and so on.
Whenever you pray for one blessing or the other, the devil is quick to point out your flaws. Remember, he is the accuser of the brethren. He will be quick to remind God of the anger you manifested in the place of humility. So, you must work towards sanctification which is the higher level of spirituality. Once you become born again, you must aim at becoming sanctified. Being sanctified will produce the fruits of the spirit in your life. That way, it will be very difficult if not impossible for the enemy to rob you of your blessings.
Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. O God my Father, I pray that you release the spirit of sanctification upon my life. Let it envelope me, in Jesus' name. Sanctify my heart; my spirit, soul and body. my heart; let it be your dwelling place. Build your throne in my heart, in Jesus' name.
2. Every spirit of anger, fighting, quarrelling, complaining, murmuring, bitterness and bickering, I bind you; I bind your power. I command you to be uprooted out of my life in Jesus' name.
3. I decree that in this month of abundance. abundance and plenty shall be my portion, in Jesus name. I come against lack in all its ramifications, in Jesus' name. Holy Ghost, take over. Have your way; let your name be glorified, in Jesus' name.
4. Any spirit of the dead conjured up from the grave yard to come after me, I command you to return back to your sender, in the name of Jesus Christ.
AUTHOR :PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.