THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL... ACCEPT THE OLIVE BRANCH



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: THURSDAY AUGUST 4TH, 2016.
THEME: ACCEPT THE OLIVE BRANCH
TEXT: Isaiah 1:1-19, Revelation 2:5

MESSAGE: 

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD, " (Isaiah 1:18)
Man has proven to be recalcitrant and disobedient over time. God has taken note of this development. Yet, because of His love for man, He does not want him to end up being destroyed. So, He is inviting you to the dialogue table saying, "Come and let us reason together." He wants you to see the point where you have gotten it all wrong so that you can return back to him.

What is the essence of your service to Him if it does not come from your heart: if it is not devoid of hypocrisy? 
What is the essence of all the seed sowing (burnt offerings of rams, fat of fed beasts, bullocks, or of lambs. or of he goats), when you are not at peace with God? God is tired of being bored with all the above. 
He says He never required them of you and so, bring them no more. All that He asks of you is that you wash yourself and be clean from any contamination through sin. 
You must put away the evil of your doings from before His eyes; cease to do evil; learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. These are necessary if you will be a partaker of God's abundance during this month. He-says, "If ye be willing and obedient ,ye shall eat the good of the land. " (Isaiah 1:19)
Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. O God, here I am before you. I acknowledge all my faults and I ask that you look upon me with the eyes of mercy and pardon my iniquity, in Jesus' name. I repent of all my hypocrisy, eye-service, lip-service, insincerity and dishonesty. Show me mercy, in Jesus' name.

2. O Lord, I pray and ask that with the blood of Jesus, I obtain a right standing with you this day. From this moment, make me righteous once again. Release upon my life the grace to live holy and according to Your will in Jesus' name.

3. Any stronghold of the devil living inside me, I command it to be uprooted by the blood of Jesus. Let the stronghold of anger. covetousness, envy, strife, contention, quarreling and fighting, backbiting, betrayal, lusting, immorality and others be uprooted by the blood of Jesus.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.