INTERVIEW WITH SIS. BLESSING UCHEORU WHOM GOD TURNED HER FIBROID INTO TWO BOUNCING BABY BOYS(GOD'S GENERALS).



Her testimony was a breathtaking one, what can be termed mind–boggling or mystifying in the dictionaries of men. Fibroid was turned to 2 Fine Baby Boys. People that listened to her testimonies were elated, they glorified God for what He's done. Shortly after her testimonies, the Online Revivalist Crew catechize her, the following ensued;

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Can we meet you Ma?

RESPONSE: My name is Sis Blessing Ucheoru, I reside in Ejigbo, a suburb of Lagos. My first contact in Chosen was in 2009.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: We heard your testimony and we rejoice with you, can you please share it with us

RESPONSE: I went for scan when I was pregnant and discovered that I had fibroid with a baby boy but my baby was not in a good position because of the fibroid .
I came on a Thursday counseling and deliverance service, sowed a seed and prayed. My branch pastor also prayed for me. I went back for the scan and it was confirmed that the position of my baby was normalized but still had fibroid.
The God of chosen did it for me; during delivery, I gave birth to two baby boys  (David and Daniel Ucheoru) against the former assertion from the medical practitioners, God debunked their claims.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: What can you say to this good God who turned fibroid into fine boys?

RESPONSE: This God is so great. If my body were filled with mouth, it’s not enough to thank the Lord.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: What advice do you have for those who are currently passing through what you experienced.

RESPONSE: There is nothing God cannot do. Just bring it to God of chosen, He can do all things.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: We appreciate God and pray that God will continue to protect and keep our children

Comments

Unknown said…
God of Chosen is so great!

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.