THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY, 30TH JUNE, 2016.

TEXT: 1 Thessalonians 5:17

PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS

"And he said, Let me go,for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. "(Genesis 32:26)


MESSAGE:
Prayer is one medium through which we get heaven to intervene in our matters. It is something that continues until there is a result. It has no overdose and can never be too much or in excess. Apart from getting heaven to intervene on our behalf, it is still a way of oiling our relationships with God. God is our Father and we are His children. So, there is that father-children relationship between us and Him. We must daily tell Him not just of our needs, but other important issues affecting our lives; albeit through prayer.

We must learn not to back off when we have not yet seen the physical manifestation of answers to our prayers. That was exactly what Jacob did. He refused to let the angel go unless he received answers to his prayers. Of course, he did. So, what is that matter you have been presenting to God in prayer that is yet to receive heaven's attention. Don't stop praying. Continue until you get an answer. You never can tell; your answer might be just one more prayer.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Father, I thank you for bringing me to the end of another month and quarter, in Jesus name

2. O God, I acknowledge that without you I can do nothing. Therefore, give me the grace and power to seek and follow you; to know you more and more in Jesus' name.

3. I ask for strength to pray without ceasing, in Jesus' name.

4.Give me the faith to keep pressing on, in Jesus' name.

5. Any unbreakable yoke upon my life, I command it to break, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.