THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 28TH, 2016.

TEXT: Psalm 136

THEME: PRAISE YE THE LORD

"Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song " (Psalm 149)

MESSAGE:

Having come to the end of the month of Jubilation For The Needy, there can be no better way to pray than to thank and praise God. It is certain that not everyone that saw the beginning of the month was able to see its end. So, the only way to show your appreciation for His protection, provision, promotion, sound health and other benefits, is to offer a prayer of thanksgiving .

No matter what you are still expecting God to do for you, it still makes sense to thank Him for the ones He has done. That way, you can still move His hand to do more for you. This was usually David's strategy. He was always full of thanks.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O Lord God my Father, I thank you for bringing me safely to the end of another month. I give you all the glory, in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Thank you for supplying all my riches in glory by Christ Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

3. Thank you for the life of my pastor, his wife and children, in Jesus' name.

4. Thank you for The Lord's Chosen ministry, our visions and mandate. in Jesus' name.

5. Thank you for all the miracles, healing, deliverance, signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

6. O God my Father, I ask for your manifold blessings upon my life and family in the new month, in Jesus' name.

7. Any program of death for my life in the in the new month, be terminated, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.