THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 24TH JUNE, 2016.

TEXT: Amos 4:1-10

THEME: TIME OF RESTORATION


"And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 27 And ye shall know that l am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. " (Joel 2:25-27)

MESSAGE:
Our God is merciful. No matter what He had allowed you to pass through because of sin, He is still ready to forgive you and restore you to predestined glory. Everything shall return back to normal and shame shall be taken away.

What have you lost over the years as a direct consequence of disobedience to the ways and words of God? As you make up your mind today to live right, that evil shall be no more. He is not far from you.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. I command the rain of abundance to come upon me, in the name of Jesus' Christ.

2. Everything I had lost in the time past due to disobedience; be restored a million folds, in Jesus' name. Even those lost through manipulation of idol spirits, marine and witchcraft powers; be restored by fire, in Jesus' name.

3. Every locust, caterpillar, cankerworm, palmerworm and all the devouring spirits assigned against my harvest, catch fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. I decree that I shall eat plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.