THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1ST 2016 .

TEXT: Exodus 15:2-27

THEME: JUST GIVE HIM PRAISE.

MEMORY VERSE:
" The Lord is my Shepherd. " (Psalm 23:1)


MESSAGE:
God has herded you from the beginning of the previous month till the end. Now, He has brought you into the beginning of another new month. The same road you passed through and returned home safely was the same road many others did and ended up in hospital wards, morgues, police stations and related places of sorrow. While many are on daily medication, you are hale and hearty and so on.

No matter what is remaining unaccomplished, the most reasonable thing to do is to appreciate God for what He has been able to accomplish so far.

Sing a few praise\worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O Lord my God, I bless your name for your faithfulness upon my life.

2. Thank you for divine protection and provision; thank you for your grace and spirit; thank you for your presence and power.

3. Thank you for my church; for my pastor, his wife and children.

4. Thank you for the three-fold visions and the 10 billion soul's mandate.

5. Thank you for all the healing, deliverance and salvation being granted unto thousands on a daily basis.

6. Thank you for all crusade programs; thank you for all the miracles, signs and wonders.

7. In this new month O God, uphold me. Sustain me by your great power. Do something tangible and wonderful in my life, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.